ClearPay | FAQ
Clearpay is a payment method you can use where you're able to spread the cost of your order over 4 interest- free instalments, paid every 2 weeks.
What is ClearPay?
ClearPay is a payment service allowing us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases instantly and then pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest. If you'd like more information about Clearpay, click here.
How does it work?
You can place an order with GymRat using ClearPay as your payment method. You will then be required to pay for the order in four instalments (due every 2 weeks). Even better, it's completely interest-free when you pay in time.
Who can use ClearPay?
1. Customers over the age of 18.
2. Customers with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
3. Customers who have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number
4. Customers who have a UK bank payment card
5. Customers who are capable of entering into a legally binding contract
6. Customers who have a verifiable and valid ID
How do you pay with ClearPay?
1. When you get to checkout, click ‘change’ under payment type and then ‘Add New Payment Method’.
2. You’ll be redirected to the Clearpay portal where you’ll be asked to register with an email address and password. Once you've agreed to the terms and registered you won't need to do it again.
3. Make sure your details are correct - Clearpay use this information to keep you up to date on any payments or refunds that are due.
4. Please note, if you've paid using Clearpay, you won't be able to cancel your order once you've placed it.
Will using ClearPay affect my credit score?
Using Clearpay won’t affect your credit score as payment reference agencies aren’t informed of late or missed payments. Click here to see Clearpay’s responsible spending page.
- You’ll be asked to pay the first of 4 instalments once you’re logged into the Clearpay Portal at checkout.
- Instalments 2, 3 and 4 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you selected at checkout every 2 weeks.
- You'll receive a reminder from Clearpay 2 days before each instalment is collected.
- If you’d like to make payments before they are due, you can log into your Clearpay account to make your payments early. Clearpay will then adjust the amount owed.