This Mini Fitness Stepper is made from sturdy steel with 2 non-slip textured foot pads with hydraulic cylinders. It also has an adjustable tension knob that will change pedal height 10-38cm and the amplitude of swing 15-25cm.
This Mini Twist Stepper lets you tone and shapes your lower body in one highly effective, low-impact aerobic workout. Just use this Adjustable Stepper Machine 20 minutes a day that will speed up the toning of your calves, glutes, and hamstring muscles.
The visible electronic readout displays step count, calories burned, and elapsed time. This Digital Mini Stepper also comes with two free training ropes for arms training with install accessories. It is perfect for training at home, the office, business trips, or while watching tv.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to store
- Pure fitness mini stepper
- Made from sturdy steel with 2 non-slip textured foot pads with hydraulic cylinders
- The Dual hydraulic cylinders keep you steady and on pace
- The visible electronic readout displays step count, calories burned, and elapsed time
- Scan/repeat functions to help you track your progress easily
- Adjustable tension knob will change pedal height 10-38cm and the Amplitude of swing 15-25cm
- It is Easy to Maintain and Keep Clean
- Two free training ropes for arms training!!!
- Comes with a floor mat to protect your floor from wear and tear!!!
- Comes complete with install accessories!!!
- Colour: Black
- Net weight: 9.2KG
- Maximum weight: 100KG
- Pedal plate material: PP, Plastic
- Pedal plate Frame material: Steel
- Foot bath size: 36cm(L) x 15cm(W)
- Product size: 45cm(L) x 42cm(W) x 21cm(H)
- LCD monitors function: scan, time, count, calories
- Square steel tube: 6cm(L) x 3cm(W) x 1.5mm (Thickness)
Clothing: 4-11 Working DaysThe delivery is free for all orders above £50.
For orders under the value of £50, there will be a fixed delivery cost of £3.90.
We are currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to Brexit/COVID. The aim is to get this resolved as soon as possible (the paperwork is set to be finalised over the next couple of weeks). Thank you for your patience.